- 1 Recover deleted files on Android Phone (without Root) 2017
- 2 Process to Get well deleted information on Android with out Rooting
- 2.1 Way to Recover deleted Files on Android Without Computer?
- 2.1.1 The second method of data recovery does not require computer connection. It only need an app named as GT Data Recovery to be download from Play store. Install GT Data Recovery & Select Deleted files format The first step is to install this app from Play store. After the installation, launch this app. You will see that it will ask you about various options that which files/media you want to recover. You can select messages, photos, videos, notes, etc.
- 2.1.2 Start Scan
- 2.2 Once you have selected the format, a new window will be open. You will now require to click Start Scan in order to process the recovery of your data without rooting.
- 2.3 Result
Recover deleted files on Android Phone (without Root) 2017
Process to Get well deleted information on Android with out Rooting
Download & Install Android Data Recovery Software
Download & install Android data recovery software on your PC. After the installation, this software will be open
Turn ON USB Debugging
For Users with Android having version 3.1 to 4.0, Go to Setting >> Developers Options >> USB debugging
For Users having Android phone 4.2 or higher, Go to Setting >> About Phone >> Tap on build number for several time until you get the notification that you have now been switched to developer mode, >> Go back to Settings >> Developers Options >> USB Debugging.
Start Recovery of your Deleted Files Now
If you do not want to recover your deleted files using Computer connection, then the other alternate is to use Recovery app that will better help you to recover your files without rooting. The second method has also been elaborated below.