What occurs in the event that you overlooked your pattern lock and might want to realize How To Bypass Pattern Lock on Android and Tablet?
Pattern lock is extremely critical for the individuals who have delicate information or hold individual documents on their Android gadgets. The Pattern Lock causes you to keep your gadget from unapproved use yet a migraine starts while you overlook it.
So in this post, we are here to help you in a difficult situation and reveal to you some simple methods for How To Bypass Pattern Lock on Android and Tablet by technolily.net
Pattern Unlock Method#1:
- Use your Google account for Bypass Pattern Lock on Android
- When you try different patterns and not able to unlock your phone’s pattern lock in five times. So a message pop-up and shows 2 push buttons “next” and “try again”.
- At once click on “next” button and you’ll catch two choices for unlocking phone’s pattern lock.
The first one is to answer the security question and the second choice is to enter Google account credential.
- Generally, people do not set a security question. But if you set it then simply answer the question and unlock your phone’s pattern lock rapidly.
- Else check the Google account option and click “next”.
- Now provide your Google account username and password attached to your device and click on “sign in”.
- Just in a few seconds, you will be directed to select a fresh pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern lock.
Pattern Unlock Method#2:
Bypass Pattern Lock without Google account
If you as well forget Google account username and password then don’t worry! We have a trick for this and that is factory reset your android device.
Simply follow steps to know How To Bypass Pattern Lock on Android & Tablet.
- Power off your Mobile.
- Now press and hold Volume up, Power and Home button concurrently and wait until your Mobile starts.
- As you see logo screen leave the power button and keep pressing the other two buttons.
- After a few seconds, your screen will show android system recovery in the form of a list.
- Use Volume up and down keys to select an option from the list and select factory reset option and so press the power button.
- Now it will ask you for confirmation, select “yes”.
- After factory reset completes, it will show you android system recovery screen again, Now select reboot option and yes you have successfully Bypass Pattern Lock on Android & Tablet.
- Also Check: How to Make Stylish Facebook Name
- If still have confusion? Kindly ask in the comment section.
This method erases all your data and apps.
This was all about How To Bypass Pattern Lock on Android & Tablet in case you forgot.
If you have any question, write it in the comment box below