- 1 Fix Unable to capture screenshot prevented by security policy Facebook 2017:
- 2 Easily Fix Facebook Screenshot Restriction:
Fix Unable to capture screenshot prevented by security policy Facebook 2017:
Recently in the Facebook official app, an update has come out which prevent its user to capture screenshot inside the app. Mean to say you will be no longer able to capture a screenshot of profile image from that profile which privacy is set to private. The update is really annoying update by the Facebook app. If you face the same problem and looking for the solution to it, then you have come into the right place.
Now to fix this restriction of the screenshot that is unable to capture screenshot prevented by security policy, follow the below simple steps.
1. First Fix of Unable to capture screenshot. Prevented by security policy:
Phone Settings --> Developer Options --> Simulate Secondary Displays and turn it to
None. If you don’t see
Developer Options in the
settings menu (it should be at the bottom, go
Settings ==> About phone and tap on the
Build number a lot of times)
2. Second Fix of Unable to capture screenshot. Prevented by security policy:
If the first fix didn’t work for you then follow this simple second fix:
Easily Fix Facebook Screenshot Restriction:
- First of all, go to the Playstore app on your android or ios device.
- Search for Screenshot touch and download it.
- After installation complete, open the screenshot touch app.
- Click on the start monitoring serves.
- The app then will go to the background and drag camera icon will be there on the screen.
- Now to capture the screenshot just click on that camera icon and it will capture the screenshot.
So in this way you can easily capture and screenshot without any security policy restriction in Facebook. And will get rid of the annoying problem of unable to capture the screenshot prevented by security policy.
If you have any question in mind just write it in the comment box below.
Also watch the tutorial video here:
If you have any question then write it in the comment box below.