In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Law for Computing Students PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Technolily.net, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Law for Computing Students PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Anyone hoping for an IT career needs to know something of how the IT industry is affected by the law. This textbook gives computing students the basic essentials. In a fast-moving field, it shows not only what the law now is but which directions it is evolving in. After a brief survey of how English law works, chapter topics include IT contracts, copyright and patents, data protection and freedom of information, web law, and others. Frequent reference to real-life law cases creates a level of human interest which helps readers assimilate the underlying principles. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Law for Computing Students PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Law for Computing Students PDF:
1. The purpose of this book
2. Law can be vague
3. Geographical perspective
4. Further reading
2. The nature of English law
1. Different jurisdictions
2. Is IT law special?
3. The nature of the adversaries
4. Sources of law
5. Bases of legal authority
3. Faulty supplies
1. Breach of contract vtort
2. IT contracts
3. Letters of intent
4. Service level agreements
5. Cloud computing
6. Interpretation of contracts
8. The rise of artificial intelligence
4. Intellectual property
1. The growing importance of intangible assets
2. Copyright and patent
3. Do we need intellectual-property laws?
4. Copyright for software
5. Two software-copyright cases
7. The focus shifts from copyright to patent
8. The nature of patent law
9. Is software patentable?
10. Some software-patent cases
11. The American position
12. An unstable situation
13. Intellectual property in Web content
5. Law and rapid technical change: a case study
1. Film versus video
2. The Attorney General seeks a ruling
3. Porn meets the internet
4. Are downloads publications?
5. Censoring videos
6. RvFellows and Arnold
7. Allowing downloads is “showing”
8. What is a copy of a photograph?
9. Uncertainties remain
10. The wider implications
6. Personal data rights
1. Data protection and freedom of information
2. The Freedom of Information Act
3. Limiting the burden
4. Implications for the private sector
5. Government recalcitrance
6. Attitudes to privacy
7. Is there a right to privacy in Britain?
8. The history of data protection
9. The Data Protection Act in outline
10. The Bodil Lindqvist case
11. Strength through vagueness
12. The Data Protection Act in more detail
13. The right to be forgotten
14. Is the law already outdated?
15. Is data protection law workable?
7. Web law
1. Changing social attitudes to internet firms
2. The internet and contract
3. The right to link
4. Trademarks and domain names
5. Web ., defamation, and “hate speech”
8. Regulatory compliance
1. Is soft law damaging?
2. A medium of regulation
3. Sarbanes-Oxley and after
6. Punished for misfortune?
Below are the technical specifications of Law for Computing Students PDF.
- Book Name : Law for Computing Students
- Edition : 1st Edition
- Author Name : Geoffrey Sampson
- Category : Law
- Format / Pages : PDF – 203 Pages
You might also be interested in!
Download Law For Business Students PDF Free
Download Introduction to the Law of Contract PDF Free
Download Business And Industry PDF Free
Download English Insurance Contract Law PDF Free
Law for Computing Students PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Law for Computing Students PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 3.18 MB
Please use the link below to download Law for Computing Students PDF for free:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Technolily.net doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Technolily.net server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.